Contribute further into civil society strengthening through multiple approaches and modalities. Increase enjoyment of human rights by women and girls and the advancement of gender equality in a vibrant and pluralistic civil society
- Work to support CBOs, local networks and youth groups in a clear strategy aligned with a clear mission and vision, enhancing their skills in feminist leadership, management, resource mobilization and in sustainability trainings.
- Strengthen the local networks and CBO’s knowledge on gender equality and SRHR to increase further community referrals particularly in relation to SRHR.
- Contribute to a network for “champions of change” through training the CBO facilitators to implement the modality with adolescents and youth, as well as parents, caregivers within the local most vulnerable communities, and co-designing an exit strategy with local leaders and adolescents and youth involved in champions of change to ensure sustainability of action.
- Reactivate the national coalition against child marriage to strengthen its work and impact in addition to ensuring its sustainability.
Youth boys and girls and Caregivers
Partner: Plan International
Donor: SIDA – Indirect donor
- Sada El Bekaa
- LYN – Lebanese youth network
- CE – common efforts